A) LOW-CALORIE BREAKFAST OPTIONS
- Feta Cheese Egg Omelet served on a sprouted whole grain bread
- Scrambled Egg cooked in olive oil & served with a side of steamed squash, sweet potatoes, mushrooms & bell peppers
- Poached egg on top of Engish muffin. Side of cinnamon dusted cooked sweet potatoes and half a banana
- Veggie Omelet made with 2 grass-fed eggs, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno. served with a small bowl of strawberries
B) GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS
- Plain Yogurt topped with berries,fresh mint or basil & almonds.
- Egg white scramble cooked in 1 tablespoon of olive oil with whole cup of chopped vegetables of choice i.e bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, squash, zucchini etc.
- Cottage cheese topped with cantaloupe /berries & almonds /flax seeds.
- Fruit bowl with slivered almonds, unsweetened coconut flakes & one hard boiled egg or 1 cup of sprouted mung beans.
- Cooked Ground turkey seasoned with cumin & chili powder & served with fresh sliced half avocado and apple slices.
C) VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
- Cooked Quinoa one cup sauteed with sweet potato, bell pepper & flavored with oregano & paprika.
- smoothie made by blending 1 cup of plant milk, half banana, 1/4 cup spinach, 1 tbsp slivered almonds, 1 tsp chia seeds, 1/4 inch piece of turmeric.
- Two 8 inch Flatbreads made by mixing half cup whole wheat flour, half cup chickpea flour, fenugreek leaves, green chili, ginger, garlic paste, using plain yogurt to bind the dough. add salt & cumin powder for seasoning while making the dough and then rolling it out & dry roasting it on the griddle.
- Steel Cut Oatmeal, almond milk or plain milk, slivered almonds, chia or hemp seeds & fruit of choice.
- Almond flour pancakes made using buttermilk & topped with bananas/blueberries.
- Crispy dosas made with batter made out of 2 cups of urad dal ( Bengal gram ), 1 cup of Kala chana ( dark chickpeas ).
- 1 cup upma made with multiple vegetables & cooked in plain yogurt.
- Cooked Quinoa flavored with coconut milk and cinnamon & sprinkled with almond slivers or pumpkin seeds.
(Visited 145 times, 1 visits today)