- 2 Raw Green Mangoes
- 1 cup Jaggeryif using sugar 3/4 -1 cup
- 1 tablespoon Dry Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cardamom Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dry Ginger Powder
- salt to taste Salt
- 2 cups water
Move aside summer mocktails! Natures very own cooling, refreshing & filling drink is here !!
Replenishes minerals, iron, sodium chloride & holds on to water which we lose during hot sweltering summer days.
Serve this in a tall glass with ice and chilled water and see the difference !!!
Raw Mango Summer Cooler Recipe
1. wash the raw mangoes and cook them in an instant pot for 16 mins on high pressure.
2. Adjust the valve to sealing position. once 16 mins are over, do NPR ( natural pressure release).
3. In the meantime, dry roast cumin powder in a small wok and then crush to a fine powder either using a blender or a mortar & pestle.
4. Once mangoes are cooked, remove the skins and mash the pulp using clean hands.
5. Separate the seeds of the raw mangoes and discard it along with the skin.
6. You may also discard the water the mango was cooked in.
7. Now, in a blender blend the mangoes, jaggery, cumin, cardamom, salt & ginger powder to a thick pureed consistency. This is the concentrate which can be used anytime to make the cooler drink.
8. Take a serving glass.
9. Add a few ice cubes to it.
10. Add 3 tablespoons of raw mango puree and top it off with chilled water.
11. Mix it well and enjoy the deliciousness & health that raw mango beings to you !!!
How To Make Raw Mango Summer Cooler Recipe