- 1 large ripe Bananaloaded with potassium
- 1 Cup Greek yogurt22 gms of protein & lots of good for you probiotics
- 1 tablespoon Dry Roasted Cumin Powderrich in iron, aids digestion
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Red Chilli Powderadjust to taste
- 1 cup Freshly Chopped Coriander Leavesadd fiber
- 1 tablespoon Dark Organic Grade A Honey
- Salt to Taste
This is a protein & probiotic rich dip that will flood your palate with some sweet & some spicy tickles.
A super healthy alternative to commonplace dips that are served at summer parties.
Sweet and Spicy Greek Yogurt Banana Cumin Dip Recipe
1. First, dry roast cumin in a small wok as shown in the video.
2. Then pound it or blend it to a fine powder.
3. In a bowl, mash the ripe banana with a fork.
4. Then add Greek yogurt, salt, cumin, chili powder, coriander leaves and honey.
5. Mix it all together.
6. Adjust salt to taste and its ready.
Just like that !!! isn't this the easiest dip ever !!!
Serve with long strips of cucumber, red bell peppers or chips as you choose.
How To Make Sweet and Spicy Greek Yogurt Banana Cumin Dip Recipe