- 1/2 cup Mixed Dark GreensFiber, Vitamins, Antioxidants
- 1/4th cup Mung Beans Sprouted10 Calories only - 3 gm Protein, 2 gms of Fiber
- 1/4th cup Dark Chick Peas Sprouted( Kala chana)- 10 gms Protein, 3 gms Fiber
- half cubes Mango ChoppedCarotenoids, Fiber, Vitamin C & A
- 6-8 StrawberriesAntioxidants, Vitamins C
- 1/4 English cucumber choppedPotassium, Fiber, Vit C
- 10 Baby TomatoesVit E, A,Folate, Magnesium,Fiver
- 5 baby carrots or Two mediumcut Lengthwise
- Fresh Basil LeavesChopped
- half cup Greek yogurt12 gms of protein, Probiotics
- half cup Cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves Garlic Crushed
- 2 Green Chillies
- taste Salt
- taste cumin powder or whole cumin
- taste Black Pepper pwd
Amazingly refreshing, super nutritious & light salad. Can be taken as lunch to work or served up as a healthy appetizer for your summer or potluck parties !!
Summer Sprouts and Fruit Salad Recipe
1. To sprout mung beans & chickpeas, soak them overnight separately in water just enough to cover their surface. In the morning, drain the water out and dry them using the paper towel or cloth.
2. Then using 2 different muslin cloths or cheesecloth, place them to sprout in any dark corner .
3. see method shown in the video. Leave them there to sprout for 12-24 hrs depending on how warm the place where you live is.
4. Once they sprout, mix all the ingredients for the salad together in a bowl. If making for parties, double or triple quantities accordingly.
5.Now make the salad dressing by blending all the ingredients listed for the salad dressing in a blender.
6. Adjust thickness by adding water.
7. Now, spoon your refreshingly delicious salad dressing over your Sprouts & fruit salad & ENJOY !!!!
How To Make Summer Sprouts and Fruit Salad Recipe