- 1cup Butternut Squash
- 8-9 baby carrots or Two medium
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper
- Half of 14 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- Taste Salt
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoon lime juice
Butternut Squash soup is a very comforting warm soup to be had on cold wintry nights. With coconut milk, carrots & orange bell peppers this soup is very nutritious and easy to make. In the IP it takes only 10 mins to make.
My husband who isn’t an avid soup lover has this one by the bowlfuls. It’s just that delicious. You can add all the orange vegetables that Fall offers and make this delicious soup at home. No need to go to Panera bread for that. The best part is it gives you all your vitamins A, C & carotenoid requirements for the day. isn’t that awesome!
This basic salad recipe is all about washing, prepping and dressing salad so you can really enjoy it !!!
Butternut Squash Soup
1. Add all the Ingredients to the Instant pot bowl.
2. Close the lid and set the seal to Sealing position.
3. Set the IP on steam mode for 10 minutes.
4. While that is cooking, prepare the garnish by combining all the Garnish ingredients together.
5. Once done, allow NR. Then open the IP and mix all the ingredients together to soup consistency using either a stick blender or by transferring them to another blender.
6. Serve in a soup bowl with the Garnish!
How To Make Butternut Squash Soup