- 1/2 tub Greek Yogurt 17.6 oz
- 1 medium size Beet - Grateduse food processor for faster results
- 1/2 cup Freshly chipped cilantro
- taste Salt
- 4 -5 finely chopped Jalapenos /green chillies or habanero peppers
- 1 teaspoon coconut oiloptional
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seedsoptional
Greek Yogurt Beet Mustard Dip Recipe! Cooking – Make Food Thy Medicine
This week’s tasty dish! Greek Yogurt Beet Mustard Dip! Prepared by Dr. Bijal Dave
Greek Yogurt Beet Mustard Dip Recipe
In a mixing bowl, mix the first five ingredients.
Then take a very small wok, heat coconut oil in it.
Once hot add the mustard seeds to it.
In a few secs, they will start crackling.
At this point, switch off the gas and add it to the beet mixture.
Mix it very well and there! your, Greek Yogurt Beet Mustard Dip is ready to serve !!!
How To Make Greek Yogurt Beet Mustard Dip