1.5 lb bag Baby Potatoesvery rich in potassium.Rich In Iron, fiber, Magnesium as well
adjust to taste Small Green Chillies or jalapenos
4 Cloves garlic
1-1.5 inch piece Fresh ginger
A handful of Basil leaves
1 tablespoon Dry Oregano
1/8th cup EVOO
This is a super easy, super healthy & super delicious recipe that can be marinated day ahead of your get together and just bake them in the oven next day. Put together in minutes, it makes for a great side for a BBQ or potluck party and even for your lunch or dinner!
Spicy Baked Basil Potatoes Recipe
1. Cut the potatoes in half.
2. Mix green chillies/ jalapenos, ginger & garlic together to make the fresh paste.
3. Now take a transparent 1-gallon bag.
4. Add the EVOO to it.
5. Add salt.
6. Then roughly tear basil leaves and add to the bag.
7. Next, add the fresh chili-garlic-ginger paste to it.
8. Next, add all the baby potatoes to the bag.
9. Now zip it closed and mix all the ingredients by hand such that each potato is coated with the mixture.
10. Now leave it for a few hours or overnight to marinate.
11. Preheat oven to 450 F.
12. Grease a baking tray with Pam or brush it with oil.
13. Transfer the potatoes to the baking tray and spread evenly.
14. Now bake them for 30 mins.
15. You can start checking after 25 mins.
16. Remove once they are golden brown.
17. Serve Hot !!!
How To Make Spicy Baked Basil Potatoes Recipe